By the end of this workshop the delegates will be able to:
- Understand the barriers to great performance.
- Be aware of the principles of managing time.
- Be able to prioritise their daily activities effectively.
- Understand the four types of Energy.
- Be aware how a lack of Energy affects their working day.
- Develop ideas to manage their Energy effectively.
- Develop the use of positive Energy rituals.
Skills you will improve
- Resistence to stress
- Date of course & Timetable: 8 November (10:00 – 14:00h)
- Location: Centro de Negocios Melior (Avda Brasil 6, 1º, Madrid)
- Price: 110 €
- Maximum number of participants: 24.
- Latest registration date: 1 November.
- Registration: Contact us: email@example.com and we will inform you of how to formalize the registration.
About “Managing Energy, not time. The key to Increased Productivity”
What is happening to our working day? We are becoming driven by action and meaningless deadlines such as “As Soon As Possible”. Our working days are getting longer with constant interruptions now made possible with the increase in technology available.
There are only 24 hours in a day so therefore working longer hours is not the answer. Managing your Energy is the missing link – get increased performance from the hours available.
About the trainer
Janice Haywood, a language/communications specialist and coach with 15 years experience of the Spanish market .
About Business Learning Solutions
A unique combination of management skills and language training.
Business Learning Solutions was formed to satisfy a demand for more in-depth and relevant training in those companies where English is becoming the working language. A company that is passionate about helping people to be more effective at work, they believe that true and lasting success comes from aligning values with purpose. Integrity, transparency and professionalism are core values which are transmitted throughout their training and coaching interventions to help companies and individuals become more productive in their professional and personal lives.
The company collaborates with a team of British / American training consultants, all highly skilled in their specialist skills area to ensure training of the highest quality.