Madrid (working remote right now is perfect). We want you to be willing of working in a Spanish startup, maybe moving to Spain in the future. In any case, we are launching also in English and Portuguese to reach USA, European and Brasilian Market.
We are a Spanish startup building a very innovative job board that matches professionals and businesses based on talent. We already have a prototype running since January. Talentous is about to come to 10.000 users, more than 50 companies.
The company is already getting great press from the media, are funded and well
connected. We are a team of 7 self-motivated people, 2 of them are .NET senior programmers. We got some funding from public sector and we are a member of the Microsoft BizSparkPlus Program, only accessible to some few startups worldwide.
We need a technical co-founder. We want someone who is skilled, reliable and a hard worker. More importantly we want someone who is passionate about the idea and team.
We are looking for someone who plays well with others and is looking to have fun and help bring a kick ass product to the next level. The number of hours: However long you need to finish on time. In the course of time, this will become more of a “full-time job”.
- Past experience in launching a startup (ideal, but not required)
- Be a true member of the team. We are a startup and want to bring on a Co-Founder that will help shape the trajectory of our product and company. So we’re looking for someone with ideas and opinions but who also listens and knows how to work with others
- Be creative in thinking about product improvements and version iterations. We want to someone who will help grow and make the current product and experience better.
- Spearhead new technology. Once an idea has been defined, design and implement the work stream that will bring it to life. We want someone who knows how to own a project from start to finish.
- Ambition to build a company, share in the vision and be a part of something bigger.
- Ability to lead a development team and attract talent. It is really important to have good skills of IT management.
About technical knowledge:
- 5+ years general development experience.
- High knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming Languages.
- Expertise in Visual C# and Microsoft .NET.
- Entity Framework 5.0, CodeFirst, DDD Arquitecture, Linq and SQL Server.
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 / 2012 and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS Online).
- Microsoft Windows Azure Platform and SQL Azure.
- Raven DB or some similar no-sql database (good but not necessary).
Compensation will be equity in our company because we aren’t looking for an
employee; we are looking for a partner.
Get in touch if any of the above sounds interesting. Looking forward to sharing the
Call us or Mail us:
Álvaro Sastre Salso – Founder
Phone: +34 608670474